I have been riding my Road, Mountain, and Gravel bikes with tubeless tires for years, and I’m 100% convinced you should too. Here’s why…
- You Can Ride Faster: Here’s the deal, lower air pressure decreases rolling resistance, allowing your bike to travel faster with less effort.
- You Seldom Get Flat Tires: That’s right, run tubeless, and you rarely get flats because the sealant you put inside your tire seals the hole.
- Your Bike is More Comfortable to Ride: Because you can run lower air pressure in your tires.
- Tubeless Tires Are Lighter: You can get up the hills quicker and impress your friends.
- Your Bike Will Grip the Road/Trail Better: Lower air pressure allows you to corner faster and climb more efficiently.